Limited places, reserve yours! - Register now and don't miss out.
What is the 1000 DUNAS RAID?
The 1000 DUNAS RAID is a sporting challenge and a unique experience that takes place in Morocco from 21 to 28 October 2023.
A raid exclusively for motorbikes in which you fight against yourself and your limit of overcoming while you learn by sailing and living with all the people who are part of each edition.
"THE VICTORY IS TO OVERCOME" Gerard Farrés
After each day you have the COACHS team at your disposal so that each new stage is an opportunity to put into practice what you have learnt.
What is included?
What is not included?
antes de 1/JUN/23
antes de 15/SEP/23
LAST CALL RATE [01/JUL - 15/SEP/23]
Are you one of those who prefer to take on this adventure as a team?
If you sign up as a group of 4 or more pilots, you will get a discount of 200€ PER PILOT, applicable to any rate and at any time.
Go for the challenge, team!
Have you participated in any edition of the 1000 DUNAS RAID?
If you have participated in a previous edition of 1000 DUNAS RAID, your fee will be 3.200€ if you register before 28th February 2023.
This is your registration!
How do I register?
The registration process is very simple, just follow the steps below to complete your registration. Do not hesitate to contact our competitors service to clarify any doubts you may have:
- Download the document “TERMS OF PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY”.
*Read it carefully. Download it from here >
- Print this document and fill it in with your name, surname and signature.
Este será nuestro contrato de condiciones económicas.
- Fill in the rider's data form below, check that all the data is correct and press SEND.
This way we will receive all your information.
- Make a transfer of the first payment of 1000 euros. The bank details of our account are:
Bank:: BANCO SANTANDER
Beneficiary: 1000 RACING ADVENTURE S.L
Concept: REGISTRATION 1000 DUNAS 2023 + "Name and surname of the driver".
IBAN Number: ES94 0049 0291 8628 1041 4563
SIWFT Code:: BSCHESMMXXX
- Send an e-mail to our address email@example.com attaching 2 documents:
- PROOF OF TRANSFER MADE
Document "TERMS OF PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY", completed and signed.
These 2 documents are compulsory..
- Our team will reply you with an email, confirming that the whole registration process has been CORRECT.
Make sure you fill in all the details correctly.
We will contact you by email or telephone to complete your registration.
Payment order and cancellation policy
En caso de que el piloto no haya abonado los pagos antes de la fecha especificada en cada tarifa, la organización se reserva el derecho de incrementar la tarifa al siguiente tramo o a anular cualquier oferta o promoción.
El precio de las tarifas de inscripción está exento de IVA.
Para la emisión de factura:
- Registrations made by private individuals are not subject to VAT. - Registrations made by legal entities or professionals, domiciled in Spain, will be subject to 21% VAT. Spanish state, will be subject to 21% VAT.
CANCELLATION POLICY BY COVID-19
If the race cannot be held for reasons beyond the control of the organisation of the 1000 DUNAS RAID, (COVID-19 or any other cause that forces the closure of the border between Spain and Morocco), the following procedure will be followed:
- If the closure of the border is prior to 01 June 2023, 100% of the registration fee will be refunded to the registered participants.
- If the border is closed between 01 June and the date of the 1000 DUNAS RAID 2023, the payments made by the pilot will be kept for the registration of the next edition that may take place once the border is reopened.
CANCELLATION POLICY BY THE PILOT
If the pilot decides to cancel his registration for the 4th EDITION 1000 DUNAS RAID, the policy will be as follows:
- If the communication of cancellation is made before the 1st May 2023, 500 euros will be retained as an administrative.
- If the notification of cancellation is made between 1st May and 30th June 2023, 50% of the payments will be retained, 50% of the payments made up to that date shall be retained.
- If the communication is made after 30 June 2023, 100% of the payments made up to that date shall be retained.
realizados hasta ese momento.
- In case of serious medical problems preventing the rider from participating in the event, all payments made for the event will be retained. all payments made for the next edition of the 1000 DUNAS RAID or to apply them to products, activities, courses or training organised by 1000 DUNAS SCHOOL will be retained.
- Any communication of cancellation by the rider must be made by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, this being the only valid means of communication. The date of receipt of this message will determine the type of cancellation.